The corporate playbook wasn’t written with you in mind. Luckily, SEO has a copy!
That’s why students choose SEO Career for internship success.
Are you seeking an exciting career in commercial real estate and real estate finance?
SEO Career is the nation’s premier professional development program for recruiting and training high-achieving undergraduates for paid summer internships that can lead to coveted, full-time jobs. SEO Career provides access to opportunity to students who have been historically excluded from industries across Wall Street and Corporate America, including Black, Latinx, and Native American undergraduates. Our program offers access to internships, intensive training, and coaching.
90% of interns receive full-time job offers from partner companies.
Real Estate Track
Join SEO Career today to fast track a career in commercial real estate and land an internship with one of our 65+ prestigious real estate partner firms! Through SEO Career’s seamless two-phase program, you’ll receive access to world-class training and professional development that will launch your career.
During Phase 1: Edge, you’ll receive training and interview preparation designed to give you the best chance of landing a prestigious summer internship. Through Phase 2: Success, you’ll receive intensive technical training, networking opportunities, and ongoing coaching throughout the internship so that you can land the full-time offer!
Commercial Real Estate Partners: Blackstone, JP Morgan Asset Management, Morgan Stanley Real Estate, PGIM Real Estate, Starwood Capital, USAA, and more.
Real Estate Roles include: Real Estate Investments (Acquisitions/Asset Management), Development, Capital Markets, Portfolio Management, Research, Brokerage, Property Management and Corporate & Business Services and more.
EXPERIENCE THE SEO ADVANTAGE
- 1:1 Coaching by industry specialists to help you through the recruiting process and summer internship
- $10,000 average salary per summer
- 60 hours of technical training from the leading firms in the country
- SEO Career Summit – Two-week virtual conference with opportunities to network, learn, and hear from the top leaders in the industry
- 8,000 + Alumni Network of dedicated professionals and mentors
- Participate in interview preparation for potential partner interviews with career coaches
- Access financial modeling and Argus training to enhance your skills and knowledge of the real estate industry
- Soft skills training including communication and networking workshops
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Identify as Black, Latinx, and Native American
- Enrolled in an accredited, four-year US college or university
- Freshmen, sophomores, and juniors graduating with a bachelor’s degree in December 2022 or later
- GPA of 3.2. or above required for competitive candidates; Candidates with a GPA of 3.0 will be considered
- Authorized to work in the U.S.; F-1 Visa holders with OPT or CPT may be eligible for Phase 2: Success
- Demonstrated interest in real estate
- Enrollment in an undergraduate degree program, preferably finance, business, real estate, economics, mathematics and real estate-related majors (i.e. architecture or engineering)
HOW TO APPLY
You must apply at www.seocareer.org/apply in order to be considered.
If you have any questions, please contact the SEO Career Recruiting Team: email@example.com