- Collaboration in multi-discipline project teams to develop drawings and specification documents for issuance to architects, contractors and building owners.
- Required to coordinate work with the client and engineers of other disciplines, attend meetings, prepare meeting minutes, and communicate with clients.
- Design and select luminaires and lighting controls systems.
- Develop Performance Specification and layouts for fire alarm and other low voltage systems.
- Engineering calculations, equipment sizing and selection for low, medium and high voltage systems.
- Survey and evaluate existing conditions.
- Perform construction administration, including conducting field inspections and subsequent inspection reports and answering RFIs.
- Other tasks as needed to ensure timely and thorough support to our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with a sound knowledge of engineering fundamentals
- 0-3 years’ experience in Facilities Design Industry
- AutoCAD proficient.
- Knowledge of Revit is a plus.
- Good communication skills essential for team-based working
- Excellent planning and organization skills required for our fast-paced environment
- Must be highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges
- LEED AP
- Experience or Interest with sustainable design
- Working knowledge of Navis Works and SKM software