About this Job
We are pleased to offer an internship opportunity for candidates interested in pursuing the wealth management field. Interns will have an opportunity to experience the day to day tasks and duties of Financial/Wealth Advisors in the local market. Details of the internship include:
- 15-20 hours/week (flexible scheduling)
- Full-time opportunities available upon completion of the internship program
- Unpaid Internship (available for University Credit, must be organized with Institution)
- Reimbursement for Metro Travel Expenses (partial reimbursement for parking in Bethesda)
- Communication with current clients and prospects (informational & sales-oriented)
- Portfolio construction/analysis
- Financial Plan construction
- Administrative duties
- Equity Research Projects
- Preparation of Investment Proposals
- StockTrak Competition with prizes to the winning team
- Shadowing of advisors
About Seventy2 Capital of Wells Fargo Advisors
Wells Fargo Advisors provides investment advice and guidance to clients through 15,086 Financial Advisors and referrals from 3,899 Licensed Bankers in retail branches across the U.S.
Wells Fargo Advisors administers $1.5 trillion in client assets.
Areas of Distinction
• Unique structure and scale that combine the capabilities and best practices available through a large, national firm with a client focus more typical of smaller firms
• Dedicated to Financial Advisors and their relationships with clients
• Unprecedented choice and flexibility for Financial Advisors and their clients through distinct business channels supported by established products, services, and technology Multichannel Business Model
10,095 Financial Advisors work in the traditional brokerage channel of Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, with branch offices located in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. In addition, the firm’s in-bank brokerage channel includes 3,472 Financial Advisors and 3,899 licensed bankers located in Wells Fargo bank branches.
Licensed Bankers are employees of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., and also registered representatives of Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC. The firm’s Independent Brokerage Group includes Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, the firm’s independent representative arm.
Products and Services
• Advisory Services
• Asset Management
• Brokerage Services
• Estate Planning Strategies
• Retirement Planning
• Portfolio Analysis and Monitoring