Shareablee maintains the largest detailed taxonomy of social entities in tech. We maintain country classifications in over 70 countries and industry classifications for all media, brand and professional creators on the major social networks, in up-to 10 branches deep.
Shareablee is looking for a full-time Taxonomy / Dictionary Associate to coordinate various taxonomy projects to expand and maintain the classification of their influencer and entity social profile databases.
Salary will be top-of-market for your skills and location.
– Expand and maintain classification of country/region industry, influencer, and/or holding company categories.
– Input and classify new and existing social properties for clients, sales prospects, and special company research projects.
– Coordinate with outside departments & international clients on industry/influencer classification needs.
– Work with Taxonomy / Dictionary Team to establish and provide internal guidance on industry/influencer classification rules.
– Manage rankings database of top media companies and their brands. Research companies to ensure categorization and property indexing are in line with media companies’ divisions/subsidiaries and brands.
– Minimum 3-5 years experience in building out taxonomies and/or metadata schemas on websites or digital asset management systems.
– Familiarity with metadata and taxonomy management.
– Business research skills (i.e. ability to navigate Public Company 10-K)
– Advanced Microsoft Excel (i.e. experience with vlookups and data imports)
– Experience working with iPython and running PostgresSQL queries a plus.
– Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Library Science, Information Science or equivalent preferred but not required.
– Spanish speaking a plus.