Sheladia Associates, Inc. is currently seeking an energetic, highly motivated, detail-oriented experienced Project Architect for our headquarters in Rockville, MD. Experienced Registered Architect for a variety of architectural and design project types. Experienced in a wide variety of conventional and moderately-complex architectural assignments by applying architectural design standards, practices, and techniques.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
· All phases of design and documentation, and management of design services operations ranging from work plan creation, client relations, over sight, design reviews, construction documentation/specification development, and coordination with other engineering disciplines (civil, structural, MEP etc).
· Experience in performing code analysis, construction phase shop drawing review and assembly of change orders and closeout documentation.
· Bachelor degree in Architecture (or equivalent) is preferred
· Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience, or Master degree and 8+ years of experience
· Professional registration is required at this level.
· Strong technical and communications skills plus a background in quality control measures is required.
· Requires proficiency in the application of architectural design standards, practices, techniques, and concepts
· Proficiency in Revit, CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with architectural design is also required
· The ability to make presentations to clients and others is preferred
· Highly organized and efficient
· Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent attention to detail
Sheladia Associates, Inc. offers a competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package.
How to APPLY:
Applications should include a CV and cover letter. Successful candidates must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. This position is open until filled. Please send CVs to jobs[at]sheladia.com – include “Registered Architect” in the subject line.
Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications that we receive, we may not be able to respond to each individual candidate. Please respect our no phone calls policy.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Job Type: Full-time