At SHO, our mission is to deliver the most innovative brand creation platform – a customizable experience that allows everyone to become brand builders, eases collaboration, and delivers the new era of brand experiences.
We are built on a collaborative culture of diverse skills and experiences, innovation, and a commitment to constantly push the boundaries of the brand-creation space.
We are a fast growing start-up headquartered in Cape Girardeau, MO. We’re an international team with members from Japan, France, and the U.S. As we enter a dynamic phase of rapid growth, opportunities and challenges provide ample space for personal growth in careers with us.
The team is a group of motivated, collaborative, and innovative members who help each other and aim to conquer the branding world. They’re team players from music buffs to soccer fans and foodies to adventurers.
You’ll build the frontend of our evolving product while supporting backend engineering activities. As a key part of our development team, you will work alongside our design and product team – amongst others – to build the next iteration of our product.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- You have at least one year hands-on development experience with React.
- You have experience working with REST API’s, code packages, and deployment tools.
- You have experience in taking designs to modular UI components that are adaptive and can scale.
- You have experience with TypeScript.
- You have experience with bit.dev or Storybook.
- You have experience with TDD.
- Your friends would describe you as detailed, driven, and motivated.
- You enjoy working in an agile, start-up environment.
- We require at least a minimum of 3 days in the office, but are flexible and open to remote options.