PLEASE READ ENTIRE POST!!!
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND REASON YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS STARTUP TO ASNEE@SHOPTAKI.COM , any other application supportive documents are also welcomed.
– C language
– knowledge in distributed systems/networks, P2P networks, etc..
-know how to create protocols, knowledge in OSI models, network topologies, etc..
About this Job
We have a start-up called Shoptaki that is building new type of technology called Smartchain, it takes the concept of blockchain to the next level by utilizing collaborative A.i to not only make the system dynamic but also analyze and automate many processes. The system has wide range use cases: Decentralized Identity management, KYC, quantum encryption, predictive analytics, automation, the possibilities are endless with the Smartchain technology.
This startup is currently bootstrapped and seeking to build a team to help make Smartchain a reality.
We are looking for highly creative people who can think beyond conventional wisdom, likes to create cool stuff, want to make an impact on this world.
This is an unpaid internship with the potential of joining full time with equity once we acquire investment. This will be ideal for anyone wanting to gain experience, make a difference, being part of something big, and be part of startup that is wanting to disrupt the way we do business and the world.
Projects: You will get the opportunity to work on different projects where you can apply your creativity.
- Smartchain- We are building a new type of technology that integrates Collaborative AI to make a truly intelligent network that would address all the issues of Blockchain. We don’t Deal in blocks but in Data Packets
What you’ll do:
Build large-scale, globalized, fault-tolerant distributed system
Improve and optimize the automation of system monitoring, software deployment and upgrading
Improve communication protocols for enhanced security and performance
Deploy AI solutions for network, such as load balancing, routing, etc.
System maintenance and vulnerability fixing
Proficiency in at least one of the languages:
C/C++(preferred), Go(preferred), Java, Python, Perl
Preferred experience/knowledge / familiarity with: General concepts of computer networks (TCP/IP, TLS, etc.)
Unix network programming
Network libraries such as OpenSSL
Software-defined network (SDN) frameworks such as OpenDaylight, FloodLight
Containers such as Docker, Kubernetes
We encourage to be highly creative and flexible when working on this project since at the end of the day we just like to build cool stuff and encourage to build beyond company’s vision that can benefit mankind and the economy.
People who is:
• Master the latest technologies and spearhead new technology development
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Highly motivated, curious, capable, and a lifetime learner
• A high degree of reliability, flexibility, and adaptability while working under pressure
• Multi-tasking and organization skills to accommodate a fast-paced, changing environment
• Wanting to make a difference and impact on this world and help make this startup successful.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have an insatiable urge to write clean and elegant code.
- Will provide full documentation of work and hold accountable for that work.
- Will be a team-player with a desire to understand the entire product pipeline.
- Will be a self-starter, able to take a step back and seek assistance when needed.
- Will have a deep understanding of the web and how to orchestrate applications on it.
We are flexible on the level of experience as long as you are dedicated and serious about joining.
We are looking for highly creative people who can think beyond conventional wisdom,likes to create cool stuff, want to make an impact on this world.