As a software engineering intern, you’ll work alongside our experienced software engineers on the development, delivery, support and enhancements of our trading systems and infrastructure. You will have the chance to work on challenging projects that will be pushed into production. In addition, throughout the summer you’ll meet with senior technologists to learn about SIG technology and how it impacts trading.
Our Interns Have:
- Created a suite of tools to improve system efficiency using performance data
- Improved the visual display of market data in Python/C#/F#
- Contributed to the development of high performance low level C++ code for handling the first steps of our market data processes
- Conducted technology research projects related to scale and performance with open source tools
- Contributed to studies of equity trading and markets by developing and using large sets of trade and price data
What we’re looking for
- Students pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a similar major
- Strong software development skills in any object oriented language (we use C++ and C# the most)
- Visa sponsorship is available for this position
For more information, please contact/send your resume to Chelsea Contessa at Chelsea.Contessa@sig.com
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed on a third party website was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.