Signalscape is a premier engineering services company that serves commercial, government, law enforcement, intelligence, and military customers. We provide custom solutions in the areas of RF engineering, analog and digital hardware engineering, audio and video DSP, application and embedded software engineering, and signals and communications analysis. This position can be in either MD or Cary, NC.
- Work with Signal Software engineers to implement demodulation techniques into the REDHAWK framework
- Will develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems (processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, and real-time systems)
- Seven years of experience as a Software Engineer , in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity
- One year of demonstrated experience using signals analysis tools (REDHAWK, GNU, XMIDAS, Matlab, Octave, WVT, and DVT)
- One year of demonstrated experience in SIGINT RF
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Preferred experience with Software defined radio architectures (SCA, REDHAWK, or GNU), commercial wireless standards, geolocation techniques, software configuration management tools (GIT), Python, Eclipse IDE, service-oriented architecture and LINUX
Position requires a United States Government Security Clearance
Full benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, as well as a company matched 401-K plan.