About Simon-Kucher & Partners
For over 35 years, Simon-Kucher & Partners has helped growth stage to Global Fortune 500 companies address their most critical business challenges. We help our clients grow their revenue by assessing and making recommendations on strategy, pricing, marketing and sales.
Globalization is a core element of our own company goals and growth strategy. Today we are an international and multilingual team of over 1,400 full-time employees from a variety of academic and professional backgrounds in over 39 offices around the world. Founded by two PhD’s, their vision was to use scientific methods to address real-life business problems and help companies thrive.
Simon-Kucher works to create a difference for our clients, which often translates to meaningful downstream impact for their customers; our industry practices include Healthcare/Life Sciences, Consumer/Retail, B2B/Industrials, Financial Services, and Software/Internet/Media. Our US offices are located in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Houston, New York, San Francisco and Silicon Valley. We value the expertise and perspectives each of our diverse colleagues bring to the table, and encourage collaboration across offices and disciplines. Many of our project teams are even comprised of colleagues from outside the US as well.
Skills to build on:
• Teamwork: You will work together with your peers to support an empowered and inclusive work environment
• Communication: You will deepen your interpersonal skills while building connections with colleagues and clients
• Problem Solving: expand your analytical skills through data driven analysis and hone your critical thinking skills to share thoughtful and actionable recommendations with clients
• Leadership: You will further develop professional skills that enable you to return tangible results for clients and foster cooperation across teams
• Motivation: You bring enthusiasm and energy into your everyday work, and use your intellectual curiosity to build on creative insights
• Must have undergraduate degree and PhD
How you will create an impact:
You will be exposed to a wide variety of clients, products, and project types. You will build industry, business, and subject matter expertise through fast paced projects. You will work closely with your project team to leverage both strategy development and data analysis to solve our clients’ business challenges. You will have a constant network of support through company training, mentorship and other initiatives. You will develop first-hand experience crafting new projects and competency areas through business development initiatives and industry forums. As a member of the Simon-Kucher team, you will be an integral part in contributing to a collaborative and inclusive environment that fosters belonging for all.
Furthermore, we expect you to grow quickly into the role of team leader. You would be responsible for synthesizing research and analysis into strategic recommendations for our clients, and for contributing relevant insights from your previous experience and relevant subject matter expertise.
Simon-Kucher & Partners (“SKP”) is an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran or militarily status, or any other legally protected status.
How to Apply
Please attach all required documentation, as incomplete applications will not be reviewed:
• Cover Letter
· Work authorization status
· Office and industry practice interest/(s)
· Standardized test scores
· Foreign language skills and level of fluency
· Unofficial transcript
If you would like to learn more about us, please visit www.simon-kucher.com