Use your technical knowledge to educate prospective customers about our unique suite of platforms in the online auto parts space. We help dealerships sell more parts and deliver on what we promise – you can feel good selling SimplePart.
As the Inside Sales Representative, we expect you to be comfortable with lead prospecting and demonstrating software. There is also potential to grow in this position and get involved with trade shows, business development, dealer training and other areas.
We are car and motorcycle people, similar to our clients and end customers who use the websites we build. We repair, race, ride, restore and turn wrenches. Experience with or an interest in cars, motorcycles, motorsports, powersports or dealerships is important to doing well in this role.
- Act as an ambassador for SimplePart to our prospective customers.
- Initiate and grow strategic relationships by educating potential customers about the online parts space and why SimplePart provides a superior solution.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales Director and VP to ensure the SimplePart sales experience fully represents SimplePart values of transparency and tangible results.
- Partner with the sales director to pursue target prospects and close the sale.
- Maintain a thorough, working knowledge of SimplePart’s product/services.
- Effectively communicate at both the small business and corporate level.
- Comfort with new technology and the ability to communicate with those less savvy
- An energetic outgoing personality with a positive can-do attitude
- Experience managing varying lengths of sales cycles
- Organizational skills and the ability to maintain sales statistics
- A strong learning aptitude and ability to think outside the box
- Solid computer skills and tech savvy — background with Insightly.com a plus
- Familiarity with Excel/Google Docs
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both online and in the office
- Ability to explain complex things in a simple manner
Qualities of an ideal candidate:
- Professional experience selling – building leads and outbound cold-calling
- Experience selling marketing services in a digital agency
- Experience selling a software as a service or a technical product
- Extensive knowledge about or passion for the automotive and/or powersports industries
- Strong command of the digital and automotive ecosystems
SimplePart is a comprehensive e-commerce solution for automotive manufacturers and dealers interested in engaging the online auto parts consumer. Our dynamic suite of platforms and marketing services are proven to facilitate buyer engagement throughout every step of the purchase process and stage of vehicle ownership. Through constant innovation, SimplePart helps connect drivers with the best parts for their vehicles, one site at a time.
In your application, please be sure to include a cover letter that gives us an idea of your personality, who you are and what you’re all about.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. No recruiters, please.