SimVentions, consistently voted a Best Place to Work in Virginia, is looking for a Senior Software Test Engineer to join our team.
- Develop, modify, and execute test plans, procedures, and scenarios
- Provide feedback to the software developers for issues discovered during testing
- Ten (10) years of experience in Testing and Evaluation or Independent Verification and Validation.
- Five (5) years of experience specific to testing Track Management elements, subsystems, systems, and capabilities.
Experience in one or more of the following areas :
- Working knowledge of interfacing systems, such as Sensor Systems, Track Management Systems, Electronic Warfare, Self Defense systems, Displays, Weapon Systems, and Tactical Data Links in order to assess the overall system and capability performance.
- Experience in defining and reviewing combat system requirements.
- Experience creating, modifying and executing Test Plans, Test Procedures, and Test Scenarios.
- Experience with the generation of Test Observation Reports and Problem Reports and Test Reports.
- Experience performing data collection/data extraction.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on command and control systems.
- Experience assessing the operational and technical impacts of problems identified.
- General knowledge of Database Airways, Site Data, and World Threat Library testing.
- Experience in defining and tracking test metrics.
- Working knowledge of requirements database management tools, e.g. DOORS.
- Basic knowledge in SharePoint and Clear Quest tools.
Security Clearance Level: Active SECRET (Final or Interim)