Single Digits, Inc. is a leading provider of intelligent managed networks, next generation Wi-Fi solutions, High-Speed Internet Access management and global support solutions.
At Single Digits, we provide end users with The Connected Life Experience™— a seamless, effortless, and robust connectivity experience to increase revenue, improve customer/resident satisfaction and ultimately increase the value of their property.
In 2020, we launched PlatformONETM— a world-class fully integrated wireless connectivity software platform to enhance customer opportunity and experience.
We currently serve over 5,700 customers globally, across multiple industries including hospitality, student housing, multi-family, senior living, transportation, retail, federal and municipal government facilities.
The Customer Advocate provides overall Level 1 & 2 support of Upstream’s TV, Internet, and Voice products. The Customer Advocate is responsible for providing end user support and software, hardware, and network assistance. This position relies on experience and judgment as well as pre-established procedures and instructions to identify, research, and resolve technical problems presented through Level I, II, and III (when possible) trouble tickets. The Customer Advocate documents, tracks, and monitors problems to ensure their timely resolution.
- Provides primary technical support for Level 1 & 2 customer calls from all markets.
- Works closely with internal engineers and technicians to ensure customer resolution and satisfaction.
- Performs post-project completion tasks and billing reconciliation.
- Meets deadlines, keeps schedules, manages suppliers, and performs to target levels in a high production environment.
- Troubleshoots and resolves trouble tickets related to technical difficulties with hardware, software, and the network.
- Triages Level II and Level III trouble tickets.
- Resolves Network switch and connectivity issues.
- Collaborates with development staff to recreate problems in the test environment.
- Interfaces with infrastructure, database, and development personnel.
- Actively contributes to ongoing process improvement.
- Communicates plan, progress, and issues in a timely manner.
- Verifies with the customer that the issue has been resolved and updates the ticketing system.
- Effectively communicates and develops strong rapport with internal and external customers.
- Seamlessly pivots between Tier 1 and Tier 2 calls throughout the day.
- Fulfills new orders and completes new activations as requested.
- Upsells existing customers to upgraded packages.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned by management.
Job Type: Full-time