At Sleep Number we are improving lives every day by helping people sleep better every night. Learn more about a company that’s championing a health and wellness revolution with quality sleep at its core. Join our Information Technology Team for a 12-week internship experience identifying a business need and creating an end-to-end solution. This role is intended to provide real work experience to college students in an entrepreneurial environment, while directly driving efficiency for the business.
- Diagnose opportunities for new process improvements and implement successful solutions
- Lead process design and project implementation for the identified opportunity
- Research, develop and create analysis required for the development and on-going monitoring of plans and programs to support continuous improvement
- Coordinate and administer training for users of a new processes
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Self-starter/action oriented
- Ability to balance high-quality standards with schedule pressures and the ability to work both independently and within a team
- High level of integrity, professional attitude, reliable and dependable
- Strong analytical, structured problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand the big picture as well as pay attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Experience, Education & Certifications:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field.
- Two years of completed coursework by May 2022
Additional Program Details:
- Competitive compensation
- Full intern summer events program highlighting our field, stores, and corporate experiences.
- Campus Ambassador opportunities
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.