Trident Technologies, LLC (Trident) in support of the Software Life-Cycle Development (SLCD) contract in Huntsville, AL is seeking a qualified Software Tool Developer in support of the Systems Simulation and Software Integration (S3I) Directorate and the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) Project office.
The THAAD team has in-depth experience in Tactical Data Links (TDLs), Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) Test, Enterprise Information Technology, Software & Systems Engineering, Information Assurance, Hardware in the loop (HWIL) test beds, and configurations.
Trident is part of an outstanding team of large and small businesses to support this program. Accordingly, Trident is seeking a talented professional to work with incumbent personnel to provide secure, innovative, customer-focused, cost-effective, high-performance services by applying industry-best business practices to address the Army customer. The successful candidate will support and contribute to the following:
- Full Stack developer for AN/TPY-2 FBM (Forward Base Mode) Planner
- Strong Java skills, working with Java 8
- Operating in RHEL7 environment
- Working on the product using NASA World Wind Globe API to place Forward Base Mode AN/TPY-2 sensors and modeled threats to plan Operational Mission Profiles
- Swing and JavaFX UI
- Integrated IDP service using Restful/API (JAXRS)
- Rest, JSON, and gRPC knowledge is beneficial
- Delivery with Docker containers
- Planner standalone uses embedded Derby RDBS; service uses Postrgres (both are SQL).
- Working in an agile environment with Atlassian tools/git version control
- X-band sensor knowledge is beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field of experience per contract labor category requirement; minimum education and experience requirements will vary depending on role and level.
- Software Tool Developer have effective communication and interpersonal skills providing you the ability to work on shared projects with designers, artists, testers, and developers
- Software Tool Developer have the ability to efficiently create necessary artifacts to convey program posture
Must be capable to obtain and maintain a DoD secret security clearance.
Trident Technologies is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Trident Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.