Workforce Development Overview & Goals:
Helping people with disabilities to reach their full potential is at the core of SOAR365’s mission. Here at SOAR365, we create a strong foundation that can help an individual achieve his or her employment goals. These goals will lead to employment opportunities for people with disabilities in the community.
SOAR365 is developing a workforce development academy to accomplish job readiness skills in soft skills, Commercial grounds maintenance, Janitorial services, and Digital literacy and Technology. This program will also offer employment opportunities with job coaching at various locations throughout Richmond area businesses for people with disabilities.
- To create and develop Pre-employment skill building activities for people with disabilities
- To create and develop Job specific videos
- To develop employment task analysis’
- To develop training content for specific Job duties for each dept.
· Open to all qualifications
· Examples of digital content in a portfolio
· Proficient in digital media creation
o Adobe premier
o Adobe Rush
o Photo shop
o After effects
Reporting relationship: Leonardo Castro—Employment transition specialist
Time Commitment: Summer Opportunity (June-July-August 2021)
Location: Combination of Virtual and In-Person (location 1901 Westwood Ave. Richmond VA 23227)
How to Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter:
Alison Jones-Nassar, CVA
Volunteer Engagement Manager, SOAR365