We are Soda Health, a healthcare technology startup aiming to better align and personalize supplemental benefits with an individual’s health status and outcomes.
Our name is a play on the acronym for Social Determinants of Health: SDOH. Healthcare providers and insurers know SDOH have a major impact on health and wellbeing, as well as the cost of care. Soda Health ensures consumers have easier access to their healthcare benefits. At the same time, health plans will have a technology platform which can more cost-effectively administer benefits.
About the Internship Program
As an intern, you’ll develop skills in business, technology, communications and entrepreneurship.
During your summer internship, you can expect to:
- Apply strategic thinking in a demanding, high-profile role in an impactful and rewarding industry
- Gain insight into venture capital and startup funding
- Independently manage end-to-end projects
- Aggregate data and findings into digestible goals and initiatives tying directly to strategic key initiatives
- Make connections with Soda Health associates through small group meetings, socials and career development sessions
- Deep dive into growth, marketing, strategy, technology and product development
- Access to industry professionals
- At the conclusion of the summer you will present your project directly to our CEO, President and other members of the Executive Leadership team
Salary and Location
- 40-hour work week
- Competitive pay
- Choice of location between Chicago, IL and Nashville, TN
About Soda Health
Soda Health is a healthcare technology company focused on building solutions which eliminate health inequities and create a healthier America. We provide a technology platform to administer and reimburse benefits personalized to individual needs, delivered more cost-effectively. Our expertise in healthcare, retail and consumer experience provides us with the foundation for creating easy-to-use with an experience that moves beyond transactional relationships to sustained engagement and overall health improvement. That is a win for everyone.