Gain experience that sets you apart and shows your initiative, organizational skills and leadership. Earn money, perks, and free access to SolutionInn, as you help your classmates stress less and learn more.
SolutionInn, the guide to better learning, provides homework help whenever and wherever students need it! With SolutionInn Study Membership, students have access to millions of step-by-step textbook solutions, a vast library of solutions to homework questions, and subject matter experts, available 24/7, who provide thorough explanations to homework questions.
If you enjoy helping people, succeeding in college, and are well-connected on- and off-campus, then you might be a terrific fit for this flexible, fun job. As a SolutionInn brand ambassador, you’ll be part of a welcoming, supportive national team that works hard to ensure your success in the program.
As a SolutionInn Campus Ambassador, you will:
- Support the academic success of students by spreading awareness and interest for SolutionInn, both in-person and through social media.
- Plan and execute on- and off-campus SolutionInn events and presentations (such as organization fairs or club presentations).
- Help shape the future of SolutionInn! You’ll provide the student perspective and feedback, and share your input on SolutionInn messaging and offers.
- Attend regular, virtual meetings to discuss progress towards your marketing strategies and share knowledge with your fellow Ambassadors.
- Work independently – at times that are convenient for you!
Qualified applicants will be:
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student and working towards a college degree.
- Flexible to work 3 – 5 hours per week, on-and off-campus while classes are in session, with some opportunities for work during break periods.
- Highly proficient with and comfortable sharing SolutionInn promotions through social media channels, especially with Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, and Instagram.
- Enthusiastic about networking with friends and campus organizations, both in-person and online.
- Able to demonstrate strong connections to other students and to the overall campus community.
- Excellent communicators who are organized and motivated to succeed.
- Over the age of 18 and living in proximity of your school/institution.
- Enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at a 2-year or 4-year United States college or university.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $15/hour with an average number of hours ranging from 3-5 hours per week.
- Complimentary solutioninn products:
- 1 Year Free Study Membership
- Upto 3 Free Books every semester
- Perks, recognition and swag for high achievements.
- New skill development and resume-worthy, professional experience that employers desire!