Southampton Camp & Club (www.southamptoncc.com), a premier children’s day camp and members tennis club located in Southampton, New York seeks Social Media interns for their summer season, summer 2021.
Our Social Media Interns (you will be one of a team) are primarily responsible for helping us to continue to grow our brand through creating and posting creative Social Media contents and increasing interactions with our camp families and our tennis members in accordance with our mission and values.
SCC operates a children’s day camp (Instagram – @SouthamptonRCC) and member’s tennis club (Instagram – @SouthamptonRacquetClub).
Candidates should have a passion for Social Media. No formal experience managing companies social medial accounts is required, but candidates should be able to demonstrate why they would be the best person for the job with examples of their work.
- Employment dates are June 19th through August 27th (although August 20th can be discussed pending school commitments). Closed, Friday, July 2 .
- Be based within daily commuting distance of Southampton, NY (The Hamptons).
- Participate in required staff training prior to camp (Saturday, June 19, Wednesday, June 23, Saturday June 26, Sunday, June 27)
- Create, develop and grow our social media brand that encompasses the camp & club experience, including but not limited to: daily camp programming, special events, and community experiences
- In-person applicants preferred. Applicants who live within the local area and can commute on a daily basis and carry out their work in person are highly desirable versus remote.
- Understanding of industry preferred. Applicants who have attended either day camp or sleep away camp in the past, are highly desirable.
- Monday-Friday, 8:15am – 4:15pm (Evenings & Weekends off)
- Breakfast and lunch provided
- Assistance with transportation to and from camp provided: either in the form of a free bus (from Center Moriches or Hampton bays), or carpooling with other staff.
- Stipend available unless prohibited by educational institution.