Spark451’s mission is to help colleges and students fuel their future. We are a digital marketing company focused on the higher-education industry. Spark451 provides highly customized enrollment marketing, student search, creative and digital media services to our customers.
We integrate a multitude of communication channels and digital platforms for effective student recruitment and advertising. We have helped our clients achieve and exceed their new student enrollment goals, and have amassed numerous industry awards in recognition of our strategic and creative work.
- Receiving your bachelor’s degree in Information Services or a related area
- Highly organized, with strong computer skills
- Able to take initiative to complete projects and use good judgment to solve problems
- Excels at multitasking and prioritizing all projects
What you’ll do in this role:
- Organize and maintain IT resources
- Monitor network traffic and resources
- Create new and update existing user documentation
- Maintain and update web reporting resources
- Onboard new users to the organization
- Provide support to users requiring technical assistance