At Sparton, we operate with a fleet-first mentality. Our nation’s military is the driving force of our innovation and expansion. It is our commitment to our Core Values and quality that makes us the industry leader in complex maritime systems.
Founded over 100 years ago, Sparton is the world leader in the design, development, testing, and production of Anti-Submarine and Undersea Warfare products specifically sonobuoys. Sparton manufactures both active (emitting sound energy into the water and waiting for a return transmission) and passive (purely listening for sound wave transmissions) sonobuoys.
With over 6 million sonobuoys deployed to the United States and foreign customers over the past 60 years, Sparton continues to serve as a vital supplier to these militaries with the most effective anti-submarine warfare sensor capability.
Come join our mission-critical teams!
Please address your cover letter to the Sparton Internship Program. In your cover letter, please specify what areas of the business you are most interested in interning with and why.
Internships may include (but are not limited to):
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Marketing/ Social Media
- Supply Chain
Internships at Sparton are paid and do not require course credit.
Sparton interns must meet the following criteria:
- Active pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without holding a visa or sponsorship.
- Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits).
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work on-site in De Leon Springs, FL
- RECENT GRADUATES WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM.
- Previous Internship or work experience
- Passion for military and defense