We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
What’s it like in Internal Audit?
In Internal Audit, we work in a team-centric Agile environment. Interns will be exposed to a variety of different topics that will excite and challenge them. Our interns gain broad exposure to State Farm and deep and enriching experience in their area of discipline. Additionally, interns will be involved in one or more projects with other interns and Internal Audit employees, which will showcase their creativity and problem solving skills. Internal Audit interns will be assigned a mentor to assist with training and understanding, but we are a team and everyone is here to help. Interns will be expected to be able to work both individually and collaboratively. Summer 2022 internship will take place May 23 to August 5.
A Day in the life of a AWS Developer Intern:
- The AWS Developer Intern will join a talented agile team of peers responsible for developing contemporary data-driven solutions to continuously improve Internal Audit’s efforts to understand and evaluate risk.
- An AWS Developer Intern applies an understanding of data tools, practices, applications, modern programming languages and environments to assignments.
- The AWS Developer Intern incorporates Enterprise data and technology standards and best practices to complete project-based and ad hoc assignments and influence the department’s direction of product solutions.
- This AWS Developer Intern leverages current and emerging technologies and programming languages to continuously renew our tooling and automation solutions.
We Are Looking for Candidates that:
- Are pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Actuarial, Math, Data Science, Business Information Systems, or related field
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Have application development or data analysis experience in AWS a plus
- Have Any experience using/learning Terraform, CI/CD pipelines, AWS Big Data services, GitLab a plus
- Demonstrated commitment to learning new technology/processes
- Have a strong initiative and demonstrated learning agility
- Have excellent collaboration skills to work with other high capacity team members, leveraging each member’s areas of expertise