We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
What to expect?
In Internal Audit, we work in a team-centric Agile environment. Interns will be exposed to a variety of different topics that will excite and challenge them. Our interns gain broad exposure to State Farm and deep and enriching experience in their area of discipline. Additionally, interns will be involved in one or more projects with other interns and Internal Audit employees, which will showcase their creativity and problem solving skills. Internal Audit interns will be assigned a mentor to assist with training and understanding, but we are a team and everyone is here to help. Interns will be expected to be able to work both individually and collaboratively. Summer 2022 internship will take place May 23 to August 5.
A Day in the life of a Technology Auditor Intern:
- The Technology Auditor Intern will join a talented agile team of peers responsible for control testing full-stack technology and information security at State Farm.
- A Technology Auditor Intern gains experience in developing Data Analytics and automation to protect State Farm customer and employee data.
- A Technology Auditor Intern works with business partners and effectively uses business judgment to provide control recommendations and share risk management best practices.
We Are Looking for Candidates With:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Business Information Systems, or related field
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Knowledge of Public Cloud, API management, incident response, access administration, cybersecurity, and/or DevOps tools, such as GitLab, a plus
- Critical thinking, judgment, problem solving, and communication skills
- Excellent collaboration skills to work with other high capacity team members, leveraging each member’s areas of expertise