We are seeking a highly motivated intern to work virtually an average of 25 hours per week. Both undergraduate and graduate students are welcome to apply.
1. Research likely foundations interested in founding programs similar to ours, based on geographic and cause interests.
2. Use matching criteria to select the donors that represent the best likelihood of funding and create a database of these potential donors.
3. Participate in developing content outlines for letters of inquiry and/or proposals for potential new donors.
· Interest in a career in International Development
· Strong research, analytical and organizational skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Self-starter who can work independently
· Fluent or working knowledge in Spanish, a plus