The ideal candidate will enjoy working closely with a small team to bring a new medical device to market. The engineer will work on developing electronics, image processing algorithms, software, and embedded system firmware in a fast-paced, startup environment where the candidate will be involved in all aspects of product development. He or she should have strong independent troubleshooting ability and demonstrated exceptional proficiency in translating a design into practice, building and debugging prototypes, and product realization.
1. BS., MS., Phd in engineering related field
2. Experience in embedded development using C/C++
3. Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following: SPI, IC2 or UART
4. Proficiency with laboratory troubleshooting equipment (i.e. oscilloscope, multi-meter, logic analyzer)
5. Proficiency with Matlab
6. Proficiency in digital image processing (hardware – ie FPGA / software ie OpenCV)
7. Ability to interpret datasheets for schematic design and implementation
Nice to Haves:
1. Schematic Capture and PCB layout experience.
2. High resolution DAQ design experience.
3. Analog design experience.
4. Python experience.
5. FPGA experience.