• Under supervision of senior engineers, design, simulate and verify low noise and low power analog/mixed-signal IC designs for the cutting-edge capacitive touch screen sensor controllers.
• Work closely with layout engineers on physical design. Review layouts and provide feedback for optimal area and performance.
• Perform evaluation and validation for designs in the lab and identify any deviations from requirements and implement corrective actions.
• Participate in research of advanced circuit design or micro-architecture for future products
• Currently pursuing PhD degree in the electrical engineering with emphasis on transistor level analog/mixed-signal IC design and systems.
• Good understanding of Analog IC design and device physics fundamentals in the CMOS technology.
• Strong skills in designing various analog/mixed-signal blocks such as amplifiers/comparators, bandgap references, LDOs, charge pumps, relaxation oscillator, Nyquist rate or over-sampling ADC or DAC circuits, and switch-capacitor filters.
• Experience with cadence IC design EDA(schematic entry/simulation) tools
• Familiar with lab testing equipment such as oscilloscope for the characterization, debug, and validation of design prototype.
• Effective and clear oral and written communication skills.
• Able to work and collaborate in a team environment.