• Under supervision of senior engineers, design, simulate and verify a capacitive load array emulation device
• Prototype using discrete components, and build a small-scale prototype PCB
• Write professional-level control software using Python or other similar high-level language
• Participate in development and deployment of large-scale hardware-in-the-loop test environment
• Currently pursuing Bachelors degree in the electrical engineering
• Experience with SPICE, PCB layout, and schematic capture EDA tools
• Familiar with SPI, I2C, or other embedded communication protocols
• Familiar with lab testing equipment such as oscilloscope for the characterization, debug, and validation of design prototype.
• Effective and clear oral and written communication skills.
• Able to work and collaborate in a team environment.