Job Location: Arlington, VA (remote work is not available).
Customer Organization: Corporate, IT
- Review client RFP and Statement of Work (SOW) to help determine how to structure the solution to be compliant, compelling, and highly rated by the client.
- Engages with the capture managers during pre-RFP stage to assist with solution development and other capture support activities, where applicable.
- Assist in capturing the required elements needed to develop technically compliant responses to solicitations.
- Works under the guidance of the capture manager and the proposal manager to generate appropriate compliant text for assigned sections.
- Writes clear, persuasive, proposal sections; translates complex ideas into easily understandable text.
- Researches and gathers information for use in proposal development activities.
- Once an opportunity has been qualified, attend all gate reviews, pipeline reviews, and other BD/Capture meetings as an opportunity stakeholder.
- Incorporates feedback based on reviews to ensure the final narrative is compliant, compelling, and high scoring.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism/Communications. STEM, IT, Journalism or Computer Science background a plus.
- Must possess excellent reading comprehension, writing, spelling, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Skills: Agile, ITIL, Cloud, Secuirty, Artificial Intelligence and etc.
- 0-2 years of related work experience.
- US citizenship or Permanent Residence.