Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our SDA team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers.
As a member of our diverse team, you will gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented DevSecOps Engineer to join our team in Huntsville, AL to begin an exciting and challenging career with Systems Development and Analysis (SDA).
Duties and Responsibilities
Perform hands on security configuration in an AWS cloud environment. Support AWS Cloud migration via implementation of DevSecOps and Cloud technologies, to include Container Orchestration. Actively troubleshoot issues that arise during testing and production for resolution prior to launch. Build and maintain a cloud infrastructure architecture aligning security, compliance, performance, and resilience. Provide subject matter expertise in infrastructure and architecture decision making processes. Assess architectures and designs for security vulnerabilities and suggest and implement proper alternatives. Coordinate with development teams to build end-to-end DevSecOps automated pipelines.
· Experience with Multiple Modern Operating Systems, AWS, Atlassian Tools and Git
· Experience building Docker containers
· Automation software: Jenkins or Bamboo
· Micro Focus Fortify or similar application security testing software
· Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
· Technical curiosity with the ability to apply technology solutions to real business problems
· Ability to apply knowledge across a variety of dynamic environments
· Orchestration Tools – ECS, Kubernetes, OpenShift
· AWS Cloud experience or any AWS certification
· Masters Degree with 10+ years or Bachelors Degree with 12+ years of experience.
· Clearance – Secret or be eligible to obtain one.
· Required to have U.S. Citizenship
· Huntsville, AL
Systems Development and Analysis, Inc. (SDA) has decades of success making system concepts an operational reality for agencies on the front lines of homeland security, law enforcement and national defense.
We are focused on our clients’ missions and hold ourselves accountable for their operational success. We operate with independence and integrity so that we can provide unfettered advice. By understanding and appreciating their world, we earn the trust to innovate and apply leading edge technology on behalf of our clients.
SDA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. SDA is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.