At Tagup, we use machine learning to make the machines that power the world safer, more reliable, and more efficient. As a rapidly scaling AI/ML technology company, we are looking to expand our team.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager (Energy) to join our growing team, delivering new AI/ML technology to our customers in the energy sector (including electricity distribution, and offshore wind, among others).
The Project Manager (Energy) will own the technical delivery from contract close through product implementation and sustained use. Strong presentation/interpersonal skills and comfort working directly with customers is a must.
Key responsibilities include identifying success criteria for technology deployments, exploring customer data to identify the most valuable uses and analytics, managing customer expectations and schedules, and leveraging Tagup’s product capabilities to help our customers.
Candidates for this position should have direct experience with enterprise software deployments, ideally in the energy sector.
- Own overall technical relationships with customers
- Manage multiple contracts/customer deployments concurrently
- Prepare deployment plans at the task, milestone, and resource level
- Communicate effectively (both internally and externally) deployment plans, deliverables, and timing
- Meet or exceed customer targets for designated contracts/service agreements
- Continuously analyze customer data and expert feedback to create value, improve customer experience, reduce costs, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Define/relay product requirements for internal teams and align new feature development efforts with new customer applications
- 5+ years experience in project execution, analytics development/deployment, software implementation, and/or services delivery – primarily B2B
- Strong ownership, bias for action, and willingness to roll-up your sleeves
- Solid engineering background, preferred in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics
- Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools
- Understanding of how technical decisions impact the user of what you’re building
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users
- Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Willingness and interest to travel as needed
As a fast growing technology company, we offer all members of the team part-ownership through an Employee Stock Option Plan. We also offer health insurance benefits, discounted gym memberships, and encourage a team-oriented work environment with regular company outings.
Tagup is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment with us are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To all recruitment agencies: Tagup does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Tagup employees or any other organization location. Tagup is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.