Sr. SharePoint Developer
Temporarily WFH due to COVID-19 • Atlanta, GA • CDC
Tanaq Support Services (TSS) delivers professional, scientific, and technical services and information technology (IT) solutions to federal agencies in health, technology, and other government services. TSS is a subsidiary of the St. George Tanaq Corporation, an Alaskan Native Corporation (ANC) committed to serving Federal customers while also giving back to the Tanaq native community and shareholders.
About the Role
We are seeking a Sr. SharePoint Developer to work collaboratively with the government to help deliver SharePoint solutions to CDC and its stakeholders. This role will collaborate with CDC technical and non-technical leadership to create SharePoint solutions that meet customer needs and adhere to CDC established performance and security standards.
Tanaq provides IT Project Management and business analysis support services across the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The team supports IT operations and projects that are aimed at providing processes and tools for preparedness and response efforts. Tanaq has an overarching goal to help support CDC goals and objectives and successful development implementation of the SharePoint solutions to for internal and external users.
- Development using SharePoint Online (SPO) capabilities.
- Design, development, configuration, deployment, maintenance, and support of preexisting and new SPO-hosted sites and solutions.
- Solid development experience using associated and supporting infrastructure and tools, including Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Nintex Forms and Workflow.
- Experience with third-party tools used in SharePoint environments.
- Candidate should possess knowledge in multiple information technology disciplines, including data analysis, modeling, and development and in user interface design.
- Candidate should have experience working in Agile projects.
- Candidate should have experience mentoring and supporting junior team members.
- Candidate should have experience triaging and responding to change requests, providing analysis and recommendations.
- Candidate should have experience in writing and reviewing functional and technical specifications and operations and maintenance manuals that support requirements, development activities, technical configurations, and implementations.
- Supports communications in requirements gathering and in development efforts.
- Supports security requirements, communications, and documentation to obtain authorizations for solutions to operate in SPO environment.
- Investigates incidents and problems, including root cause analysis, remediation recommendations and implementations, and resolutions.
- Works with other developers on efforts and in operation, security, and sustainability of the solutions and environment.
- Supports and contributes to writing user guides.
- Supports development of training materials and can provide technical and functional training.
- Supports reporting on application performance.
- Supports and communicates with site collection administrators and security stewards in ensuring successful and secure implementations in SPO environment, making recommendations based on industry best-practices and experience.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a SharePoint Developer
- Minimum of 2 years of SharePoint Online development experience
- Minimum of 2 years Power Platform experience
- Understanding of Microsoft SharePoint architecture and configuration
- Experience working at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) preferred
- Microsoft Dynamics / Dataverse experience preferred
- Database design and development preferred
- Microsoft Gateway experience preferred
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Technology, or a closely related field preferred
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. May need to lift 25 pounds regularly.
Who We Are
Tanaq Support Services strives to deeply understand and analyze our clients’ vision, needs, and requirements so we may provide alternative solutions, empowering them to choose the best resolution. We aim to achieve excellence by delivering on our commitments to our clients, employees, and partners.
TSS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and participates in E-Verify. All employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Our policies provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state, or local laws. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please contact us for assistance.
To view more job opportunities with us and apply, please visit https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/a4712c9f-f074-40e8-9a14-bee06660bd81/Tanaq-Support-Services-LLC