This is a part-time Internship position:
- Under direct or general supervision, performs a variety of tasks requiring limited independent judgment.
- May research, compile and prepare routine or ad-hoc reports.
- May research and maintain records, files and logs.
- May initiate or maintain contact with customers, vendors or contractors and respond to, research and resolve inquiries of a routine nature.
- May organize meetings or other venues and arrange for logistical needs such as set up, handouts, reports, speakers and clean up.
- May assist in developing, implementing and managing programs or projects.
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate in a college or university offering a four year degree.
- Completion of freshman year or higher and in good academic standing.
- College transcripts required as part of interview process.