At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As an intern at TE Connectivity, you will gain experience working for a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. TE Interns apply their classroom experience to value-add projects that create impact across our businesses.
Throughout the 10-12 week Summer Internship Program, TE Interns receive a high touch onboarding experience to support their transition from school into the workforce. Interns come together weekly for events such as professional development workshops, executive panel discussions, networking events, plant tours, community involvement, etc. Each intern is assigned a mentor, specific to their development & interests to support them with navigating their internship. Our program has been named to Way Up’s Top 100 Internship Programs List for the past two consecutive years & over 96% of our previous interns would recommend TE’s Internship Program to a friend.
After the internship, students will have gained tangible experience to build their resume & kick start their career. All TE Interns are evaluated and considered for return internships & full-time career opportunities upon graduation.
Click here to learn more about Life at TE.
As a Supplier Cost Analytics Intern in the Procurement Center of Excellence (COE), you’ll have the opportunity to;
- Lead productivity improvement projects
- Benchmark and analyze internal and competitor part data to identify and prioritize supplier cost opportunities
- Collaborate across multiple teams globally! Including procurement, engineering, supply chain and suppliers
- Contribute to the development TE’s processes, specifically cost standards and tools
- Analyze manufacturing overhead including cycle times, components, assembly, inspection etc.
This position will work remotely.
What your background should look like:
- Working towards a bachelor’s in engineering, supply chain, or closely related field
- Motivated individual with a “can-do” attitude who is passionate about cost and data analytics
- Interested in learning manufacturing processes, cost analysis/cost breakdowns and identifying gaps
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
• Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $16-27 hourly (subject to change dependent on physical location)
• Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets