The ERO Law Enforcement Systems and Analysis (LESA) division is responsible for helping inform the development of ERO strategies and supporting continuous enhancement of ERO business processes to execute those strategies. Through data collection and analysis and technology and process improvements, LESA delivers tools, studies, and recommendations that assist ICE’s decision-making and planning (strategic, business, and operational). LESA studies ICE’s operations and resources (personnel, processes, technology, and infrastructure) to find areas for continuous improvement.
- Conduct data analysis and statistical reporting.
- Prepare briefings and issue papers, studies, recommendation, responses and reports about the mission, activities, and related statistics.
- Develop custom automation solutions to improve operational efficiencies.
- Establish data integrity controls to assure information entered within EID is complete, accurate and consistent.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-10 years’ experience
- Eligibility for a DHS/ICE Public Trust
- Required – Data analysis and reporting experience
- Desired – Experience supporting law enforcement/defense organizations; Strong written and oral communication; and SQL, MS Access, Excel, VBA, Python, R, and Business Intelligence tools such as Hyperion, OBIEE, etc.