We are looking for staff that have a background in accurate recordkeeping, are conscientious and diligent and self-motivated. Our client needs staff that will help track and account for assets owned by the US government for a key government agency. Assets could include uniforms, personal property, records, vehicles, graphics and printing. Position located NCR, National Place near Metro Center, & Telework (1-2 Days/per week)
Strengthening the controls for the acquisition, maintenance, repair, monitoring and reporting, along with the disposal of assets and their associated activities by conducting:
- Coordinate the development of executive communications, required reports;
- Provide guidance on deliverables that cut across all initiatives;
- Synchronize submitted updates to the software tools from all initiatives;
- Business process analysis and improvement;
- Program analysis and performance management;
- Policy and regulatory documentation and development.
- BA/BS degree required
- 3+ years’ experience
- Experience with business process analysis and improvement, or program analysis and performance management
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security background investigation and need to meet all DHS CBP security eligibility requirements. U.S. citizenship required; active DHS Suitability preferred
- Knowledge in the following applications is a plus: Excel, SharePoint, and Tableau
- Any experience w/ CBP ES OFAM AAMD Offices is a plus.