TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. The below job opportunity is to one of our clients who offer biotechnology product development services. The Company focuses on providing laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies and services used in healthcare, scientific research, safety, and education.
Role: Manufacturing Process Associate
Location: Nazareth, PA
Responsible for manufacturing, assembly, shipping for the Biotechnology industry. Carry out the production process by closely following the Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instruction Documents, and blueprints drawings as they relate to assembly, equipment operation, and finished goods packaging.
- Read manufacturing drawings and follow standard operating procedures
- Manufacture bags utilizing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Utilize tape measure to build product according to customer requirements
- Record and complete accurate documentation according to GMP requirements
- Drive a culture of safety and quality in all activities
- Responsible for performing visual inspection on in-process and finished products and escalate when appropriate
- Working with a team in a fast-paced environment assembling product
- Participate in the Lean Practical Process Improvement (PPI) culture
- Record correct and accurate documentation
- Responsible for performing a visual inspection of in-process and finished products
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Good verbal/written communication
- Ability to follow complex procedures
- Production experience in a CGMP or Lean manufacturing environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
TekWissen® Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action Employer (m/f/d/v) supporting workforce diversity.