1. Design and build NLP algorithms for semantic analysis, intent recognition, chatbot, machine translation, knowledge graph, named-entity recognition.
2. Conduct research to advance the state of the art in NLP and create technical solutions at scale to real world challenges in various application scenarios.
3. Design and build NLP algorithms for semantic analysis, intent recognition, chatbot, machine translation, knowledge graph, named-entity recognition.
Qualifications and Skills：
– Master’s degree or PhD. in computer science, AI, applied math, automation, pattern recognition, bioinformatics, statistics or a related field.
– Proficient in one or more programming languages (e.g. C/C++, Java, python);
– Experience in large-scale data processing is preferred; experience in deep learning is preferred.
– Publication record in top-tier conferences (such as ACL, EMNL, NAACL, COLING, IJCAI, AAAI) is a plus.
– Chinese language fluency is required due to business necessity. Candidate needs to be able to communicate with Tencent employees, vendors/partners in Chinese, be able to read/write Chinese correspondences, and review products in Chinese.