1. Mine massive data from Tencent’s social network and products to gain insights and identify patterns using machine learning techniques and complex network analysis methods.
2. Design and implement ML algorithms and models (especially deep learning models) through in-depth research and experiment with neural network models, parameter optimization, optimization algorithms.
3. Work to accelerate the distributed implementation of existed algorithms and models and enrich the parallel algorithms library.
4. Conduct research to advance the state of the art in deep learning and create technical solutions at scale to real world challenges in various application scenarios.
5. Apply machine learning algorithms/models to research on computer vision, natural language processing and recommender systems that power Tencent’s products.
Qualifications and Skills：
– Master’s degree or PhD. in computer science, AI, applied math, automation, statistics, data science, operations research or a related field.
– Passionate about AI-related research and innovations.
– Excellent algorithm design and development skills; solid understanding of deep learning, reinforced learning, pattern recognition and optimization algorithms.
– Proficient in one or more programming languages (e.g. C/C++, Java, python); understanding of machine learning (deep learning) infrastructure and systems: Spark, XGBoost, Caffe, Tensorflow.
– Experiences in large-scale data processing is preferred; experiences in deep learning is preferred.
– Publication record in top-tier conferences or leading journals (such as NIPS, ICML, IJCAI, AAAI, UAI, KDD, SIGIR) is a plus.
– Chinese language fluency is required due to business necessity. Candidate needs to be able to communicate with Tencent employees, vendors/partners in Chinese, be able to read/write Chinese correspondences, and review products in Chinese.