1. Design and build algorithms in the fields of spoken language understanding, intent recognition, dialogue models, chatbot, deep learning and reinforced learning.
2. R&D on speech recognition/synthesis, including front-end processing, acoustic modeling, decoding, text to speech synthesis.
3. Build a knowledge graph that powers our dialogue system and intelligent question answering system.
4. Conduct research to advance the state of the art in speech recognition/synthesis and create technical solutions at scale to real world challenges in various application scenarios.
Qualifications and Skills：
– Master’s degree or PhD. in computer science, AI, applied math, automation, pattern recognition, bioinformatics, neural science, speech recognition, machine learning, natural language processing or a related field.
– Proficient in one or more programming languages (e.g. C/C++, Java, python);
– Experience in acoustic modeling, speech recognition decoder, WFST application and optimization is preferred.
– Publication record in top-tier conferences (such as ACL, EMNL, NAACL, COLING, IJCAI, AAAI) is a plus.
– Chinese language fluency is required due to business necessity. Candidate needs to be able to communicate with Tencent employees, vendors/partners in Chinese, be able to read/write Chinese correspondences, and review products in Chinese.