As a Firmware Engineer on Core Test Engineering Technology team, you will lead full life cycle development of Tesla’s embedded test technology. Your responsibilities include developing robust firmware for modular testing platform that is scalable, debugging and bring up of test hardware and ensuring the product’s success in our factories worldwide. This role is key for Tesla’s sustainable growth and continued profitability.
- Lead the system design working with electrical, mechanical and software engineers.
- Architect the modular test platform that is ultra-reliable, highly efficient and easily scalable.
- Collaborate with EEs to design the hardware.
- Develop high-quality C for real-time embedded systems.
- Develop system with tight hardware and firmware integration for safety critical systems.
- Hands on hardware bring-up, system debugging and code optimization.
- Provide technical leadership and excellence for the team.