Internship Program at Tesla
Instead of going on coffee runs and making copies, you’ll be seated at the table making critical decisions that will influence not only your team, but the overall achievement of Tesla’s mission.
We’re looking for a driven, motivated and collaborative engineers to join us to help accelerate the works transition to sustainable energy. As part of the team you’ll work across the organization, solving problems to ensure the success of our products.
Power Systems Modeling: Focused on modeling the impact that Tesla’s Energy Storage Systems will have on the power grid and working with customers on system modeling and interconnection studies.
Project Engineering: Working with customers throughout the project lifecycle, the Project Engineering team touches all parts of the Tesla Energy product and project offering from sales engineering through commissioning.
- Relocate to Palo Alto, CA
- Develop applications to support various functions across teams
- Leverage your existing skills while learning and implementing new technologies
- Project Design: Experience with project design standard, site and product layouts, and CAD
- Service Engineering: Programming (Python, SQL) and solid electrical engineering first principles
- Sales Engineering: Looking for self-motivation, ability to learn quickly, good technical foundation in power systems/electrical fundamentals and solid analytical problem solving prowess (modeling skills!)