Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Disclaimer: This position is expected to start around August or September 2021 and continue through the entire Fall term (i.e. through December/January) or into early Spring 2022 if available. We ask for a minimum of 12 weeks, full-time, for most internships. Please consider before submitting an application.
International Students: If your work authorization is through CPT, please consult your school before applying. You must be able to work 40 hours per week. Many students will be limited to part-time depending on their academic standing.
Internship Program at Tesla
The Internship Recruiting Team is driven by the passion to recognize emerging talent. Our year around program places the best students in positions that they will grow both technically and personally through their experience working closely with their Manager, Mentor, and team. We are dedicated to providing an experience that allows for the intern to experience life at Tesla by given them projects that are critical to their team’s success.
Instead of going on coffee runs and making copies, you’ll be seated at the table making critical decisions that will influence not only your team, but the overall achievement of Tesla’s mission.
About the team
We are looking for a Demand Generation Intern to join our growing energy products team and enable more homeowners around the world to gain energy independence and security. This person will be responsible for helping with the strategy and execution of campaigns and activities that capture, nurture and convert leads across multiple channels. Primary focus will be on our residential energy products including solar panels, Solar Roof, and Powerwall.
What to expect
- Plan, develop and execute marketing programs to drive awareness of Tesla’s energy products to generate new sales leads and engage existing leads.
- Present to executives to get buy-in as well as report results.
- Develop a deep understanding of our products and the customer journey to create personas and unique messaging tied to specific customer needs and preferences.
- Collaborate with sales to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Design, launch, test and optimize campaigns to grow key channels ensuring that content reaches the right markets at the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance.
- Currently working towards a BS, MS, or relevant program in Marketing, Communications or related experience in Marketing, demand generation, sales operations, or other comparable experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, execute, and measure demand generation strategies.
- Proven ability to interact with sales, product management, and other stakeholders.
- Ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision and to manage multiple projects from start to finish.
- A data-driven approach to track campaigns and drive change/improvement based on data.
- Excellent organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Self-motivation, strong work ethic, and a passion for being hands-on in their work.
- Embrace change and rapid pace of work.