Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators, and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
Visit TextronSystems.com & Lycoming.com to read more about who we are and the products we make!
About This Role
We believe people should love what they do – in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Service ticket fulfillment, end user support, documentation, and training
- Identity and access management
- Asset management
- Technical troubleshooting and issue remediation for computer hardware, software, printers, mobile devices, audio/video presentation technology, various peripherals, and basic network equipment
- Identifying and working across IT teams to deliver solutions for advanced customer inquiries
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining IT operational processes & procedures, best practices, and customer service guidelines with a focus on continuous improvement
- Working collaboratively with IT application teams, end users, business leadership, corporate IT, and third-party IT service providers
- Identifying repeated tasks as candidates for process automation and working across IT teams to implement
- Supporting executive management and on-site executive meetings
- Participating on various project teams and drive project deliverables
- Vendor relationship management
Role can be performed in Dallas, TX, Slidell, LA, or Hunt Valley, MD.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer service experience, ability to relate and communicate with individuals with diverse backgrounds
- Knowledge of ITIL processes for desktop support, application installation and maintenance, servers, storage, network & telecommunications
- Strong knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft Windows and Office products
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, SQL Server, and various Linux OSes
- Experience with developing robotic process automation workflows
- Basic understanding of A/V design and integration
- Excellent organizational skills, and ability to balance priorities
- Microsoft Office suite proficiency
- Self-motivated and takes initiative to go beyond the minimum requirements
Why Intern with Textron Systems?
As an intern with Textron Systems, you’ll become part of a team that is ALL IN, providing enduring solutions for a complex world. TOGETHER, we put tomorrow’s technology in the world’s hands today. Over the summer you will connect with people across multiple disciplines and locations, giving you exposure to new projects and mentorship. Below are a few additional highlights of the intern experience:
- Networking with fellow interns, employees, and leadership across Textron Systems
- Opportunity to apply to full-time positions or return internships before they are open to the public
- Employee Resource Group (ERG) participation including volunteer days, events, and collaborations
How We Care
At Textron Systems, our talented people make us successful. We promote an inclusive environment where we value individuality, differences, and unique perspectives.
Our Company is committed to offering employees opportunities to grow and develop. Our benefits and compensation packages are designed to help our talented employees excel and achieve their goals, so they can make a difference every day in and outside of the workplace. Below are just a few examples of our total rewards for Full-Time Employees:
– Flexible Work Schedules
– Education Assistance
– Career Development & Training Opportunities
– Wellness Programs (including Fitness Reimbursement)
– Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(K) with Company Funding