About The Academy:
The Health Management Academy (The Academy) brings together health system leaders and innovators to collectively address the industry’s biggest challenges and opportunities. By assisting executives in cultivating peer networks, understanding key strategic trends, establishing pragmatic partnerships, and developing next-generation leaders, our members are better positioned to lead industry transformation.
The Academy offers a dynamic atmosphere with significant opportunities for employees. If you are interested in contributing to a member-centric, creative, and collaborative workforce while deeply influencing top leaders and institutions in healthcare, The Academy could be the right place for you!
The Academy’s Marketing & Sales Intern will work with the Business Development & Marketing teams to research companies, develop contact lists, and execute campaigns to drive membership growth for The Academy’s convening and research programming.
Primary Job Duties:
- Develop target lists of key contacts in new market segments for The Academy to expand its CRM database
- Conduct all applicable tests for multiple projects, coordinating across multiple areas
- Leverage marketing automation software (Marketo) to build and execute campaigns
- Support Business Development team members with campaign creation and execution
- Research target accounts and contacts
- Use Marketo and Excel to update and maintain key metrics for campaign reporting
- Support Marketo email reporting tracking sheets
- Intern candidates are current students pursuing their undergraduate or graduate degree
- Experience working on multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment is essential
- An interest in healthcare and learning about the industry
- An interest in business, marketing, or sales
Interpersonal Skills & Attributes:
- Tech Savvy
- A team approach to working with others
- Process-oriented with the ability to drive a project to completion
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Self-directed and resourceful
- Excellent communication
- Excellent organizational skills from planning to execution of tasks and projects
All interns are all paid at $10/hr
Notice of Equal Opportunity Employment:
The Academy is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, The Academy will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. The Academy’s goal is for our people to reflect the communities in which we live and serve and to ensure representation of women, people of color, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in our organization.