Our client, a fast-growing IT start-up company and a leader in their industry, seeks motivated and proactive candidate with customer service experience for a Temp-to-Perm Member Support Representative role. This company is revolutionizing digital identification security by enabling Teachers, Doctors, Nurses, Military, and other qualifying groups, to verify their identity once to gain access to qualified benefits.
This company is conveniently located off the Greensboro Metro stop in the Tysons/McLean, VA area. This is a full-time position with the possibility to earn up to $50,000 in your first year! If you enjoy empowering people, have a passion for customer service or helping people, and are eager to grow a career within a company that is going places, this Member Support Representative role is perfect for you!
Responsibilities: Member Support Representative
- Provide timely, accurate, and efficient service to customers over email and live chat
- Verify documents via video-conferencing to assist users with identity proofing and authentication standards to comply with federal and state-level requirements
- The Member Support Representative will assist members in overcoming challenges that may hinder them from verifying their information
- Follow verification procedures while assisting customers to ensure the highest level of security and integrity to protect their information
- Work with members to troubleshoot verification issues or challenges to achieve a working solution
- Ability and willingness to work during non-traditional shift hours
Requirements: Member Support Representative
- Ability to pass a background check
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to pass a writing assessment
- Attention to detail, quick learner, high level of accuracy
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Comfortable being on video
- 2-4 year degree preferred
($18.25 after 30 days, with a 10% pay increase for overnight shifts) + the possibility of unlimited over time.
- Training will take place in Tysons Corner, Virginia, remote work is possible.
- This position will resume on-site once it has been declared safe to do so.
*This position is in office for training (3 or 7 weeks) then becomes remote for the time being with plans to return to the office
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $17-$20/hr
- Fully stocked kitchens (snacks, nitro coffee, and more)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Awesome growth potential (this company loves to promote from within!)
- and many more excellent benefits!
About the Midtown Group:
For 30 years, the Midtown Group has been connecting talented professionals with incredible employment opportunities. We are a small, woman-owned business certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). Operating from our headquarters in Washington, DC, we provide trusted staffing services nationwide. Our clients include thousands of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies, law firms, financial organizations, tech innovators, non-profits, and lobbying firms, as well as federal, state and local government agencies. Whether you’re looking for a temporary role or direct hire position, Midtown wants you to Love What You Do. To get you there, we can navigate the best options in your industry, connect you directly to hiring managers, and give you the insider tips you need to nail your interview. You’ve got the skills. You’ve got the experience. Let Midtown get you the response your resume deserves. Check us out! www.themidtowngroup.com Finding the perfect fit should always be this easy.