The Midtown Group is seeking a Accounts Receivable Specialist. This position will be on-site in College Park, MD. This position does come with benefits and an excellent work-life balance schedule of Monday-Friday 8:00 am- 4:30 pm. This is a Direct-Hire/Permanent position.
The ideal Accounts Receivable Specialist will have at least two years of applicable collections experience, exceptional organizational, computer skills, and communications skills, and have a talent for calling and emailing customers about past due invoices.
Experience with Service Bridge and QuickBooks or various government and other collection portals is a big plus!
Responsibilities for Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Process accounts receivable transactions
- Continuous evaluation of current policies and recommendations for process improvements
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Provide support for internal and external audits
- Prepare cash receipts for processing
- Perform account reconciliations in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage collection efforts and associated functions
Qualifications for Accounts Receivable Specialist
- At minimum, an associate’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 1-3 years of experience with collections, invoicing, and/or accounts receivable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze large sets of data
- High degree of familiarity with accounts receivable functions
Accounts Receivable Specialist Benefits: 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Health insurance, Life insurance, Vision insurance, and Paid Time Off.