Our Structural Engineering practice collaborates with architects, building owners and builders to design elegant solutions for projects of all types, sizes and levels of complexity. From designing the world’s tallest buildings and longest spans to engineering inventive “jewel-box” structures and designing major expansion projects, we continually seek the best balance among the demands of form, function, sustainability, constructability, schedule and budget.
We have an opportunity for an Structural Engineer Intern for our Structural Practice for Summer 2021.
· Responsible for structural analysis, design, detailing of steel, concrete, masonry, and timber systems.
· Coordination of design work with in-house staff as we as other design professionals including Architects and other Engineering disciplines.
· Preparation of construction documents within a BIM environment.
· Undergraduate or graduate student with a concentration in engineering or architecture.
· Excellent academic record.
· Experience in Revit, Tekla, and AutoCAD is helpful but not required.