Our Forensic practice investigate problems in the built environment and provide evidence-based solutions founded on rigorous science and physics. We assist attorneys, property managers, building owners, contractors, manufacturers and design professionals with a wide range of engineering and architectural issues.
We have an opportunity for an Structural Engineer Intern for our Forensics Practice.
This is a full-time Fall 2021 position. It is expected to run September 2021 through December 2021.
· Responsible for structural analysis, design, detailing of steel, concrete, masonry, and timber systems.
· Coordination of design work with in-house staff as we as other design professionals including Architects and other Engineering disciplines.
· Preparation of construction documents within a BIM environment.
· Undergraduate or graduate student with a concentration in engineering or architecture.
· Excellent academic record.
· Experience in Revit, Tekla, and AutoCAD is helpful but not required.