As a key member of our Data Science and Analytics team, the QA Intern will work in a fast-paced environment with the Business Intelligence, Data Engineering and Project Management and will be responsible for conducting and documenting results of test cases that conform to functional specifications of dashboards on the Looker BI platform. The job will also include conducting the work as part of an Agile development team, test planning, manual testing, defect logging/verification, and review of requirements and use-cases.
Down in the weeds:
- Work independently under a supervision of a Lead on manual and automation tasks as needed
- Create test artifacts, including Test Plan, Test Level of Effort, Test Reports
- Create and maintain reusable test data for automation scripts
- Ability to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Participate in regular Defect triage discussions and co-ordinate with different stakeholders for fast defect resolution and re-test
- Continue to maintain best practices and tools for testing and test automation
- Minimum 1+ years of work experience .
- Minimum 1+ years of college education in a technical field such as: Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance/Accounting.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel or Google Sheets
- Develop, maintain, and execute automated and manual test strategy / test plan / scripts for requirement/user story validation, integration and regression testing.
- Provide accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration and work effort, along with confidence level, and foreseeable dependencies.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
Tillster is the global leader in digital ordering and customer engagement solutions. We offer one platform; one scalable, enterprise class solution – to create world-class digital engagement solutions. You will be part of a technology playground offering a fun, collaborative environment where ownership, problem solving, and teamwork are rewarded.
Follow us on:
Twitter: @TillsterInc, https://twitter.com/TillsterInc