What you’ll discover:
- Inclusive culture and career growth opportunities – With successful completion of this internship, you may be presented with a future offer to return to TJX!
- Global IT Organization which collaborates across U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia
- Challenging, collaborative, and team-based environment
- Hands-on training to facilitate learning, with a high degree of creativity and autonomy
What you’ll do: Delivering Better Solutions—On A Global Scale.
TJX Global IT is offering Business Analyst internships in our Corporate Offices in Marlborough, MA and Framingham, MA. This fully paid opportunity allows you to join an Intern class with your peers to learn, contribute, and grow in a fast-paced, dynamic global IT organization. TJX’s global IT organizational structure means opportunities and problem solving are not limited to where you sit. We value what you bring to the table – and we value different perspectives and feedback.
Every day, you’ll discover what makes working at TJX so different – working on projects that contribute to the IT strategy and priorities, as well as assisting with daily activities within the Global IT functions.
Responsibilities may include:
- Supporting the execution of key deliverables on IT roadmap
- Tool evaluation and recommendations through proof of concepts
- Supporting of resource planning and budget
- Reviewing and evolving current processes (e.g. Visio process flows)
- Effective project communication and updates
- Team meeting support
- Technical documentation
- Cross-functional group projects
Multiple opportunities are available across a variety of disciplines including:
/ Security / Risk & Compliance / Infrastructure & Operations
/ Architecture & Technology / Solution Delivery
Who We Are Looking For: It Just Might Be You.
This program is for highly motivated self-starters who possess the ability to prioritize effectively, be proactive and flexible, and thrives in a fast-paced, professional environment. Additional skills include:
- A genuine interest in technology solutions and innovation
- Problem solving through thinking analytically and creatively
- Excellent communicators who work well in teams
- Students with proven leadership abilities and strong work ethic
- Those who can think in “Agile Mindset” — flexible, change adept, willingness to learn
- Available for the full duration of the internship program during the summer of 2022
- Current juniors—we may also consider extremely qualified sophomores, pursuing Bachelor’s degree in:
- Business, Management Information Systems, Data Analytics, or related major
Post Internship: We’ve Got Big Plans For You.
High-performing interns may be offered a future opportunity upon successful completion of their internship experience:
- Return for a second IT summer internship opportunity
- Join us in a full-time IT role after graduation
What to Expect From Our Interview Process
- Learn more about TJX by attending virtual recruiting events. Click here to register for an upcoming session
- Virtual one-way interview (HireVue)
- Virtual behavioral interviews
- Offer to join TJX and Welcome to the TJX Family!